Training/Race Day Plans
Creation of fueling and hydration plans for your sprint, olympic, half or full ironman distance race; 26.2, 30k, 50 mile and 100 mile running plans. These plans should be initiated one month prior to the week during which your training plan has the longest workouts and/or duration of training hours. This allows time to begin testing methods and timing of fueling ideas, so that a race day plan can be tested during long workouts.
For Ironman distance events this plan should be initiated one month prior as well, or during a training cycle/camp when you will be training in the same environment as race day. The first part of the plan determines sweat rate and maximum fluid intake and the type of electrolyte/carbohydrate beverage that works best for you in combination with other forms of carbohydrate. Recommendations are specific to the race course and environment.
We determine if you are under or over-fueling before or during an event, and plan recovery nutrition strategies. Travel nutrition tips and plans are included to get you to your race healthy and energized.
Race Day Fueling & Hydration Plan: $350
- Contact is bi-weekly to edit/update fueling plan as training plan changes.
- Can work directly in Training Peaks account
- Approx. 4 – 6 weeks
Dietary Analysis for Optimum Performance
Optimize your daily diet: $300
- This plan does not include fueling for training and racing.
- This focuses on ways to improve your daily nutrition intake to support your volume and intensity of training.
- If you are on a specific food plan (keto, paleo, vegan, gluten free) we can evaluate to reduce recovery time, increase energy levels, and focus during workouts.
- This includes biochemical recommendations (I can coordinate with your Primary Care Physician) and analysis of results.
- Best to revamp your food plan in the off season or during a period of low volume and intensity.
- Sign up for three months and save 10%
Wellness & Weight Loss
- This plan focuses on ways to improve your daily nutrition intake and includes step-by-step recommendations and weekly goal setting.
- If you are looking for accountability, this is the service.
- Lifestyle changes or modifications and behavior changes are key to the success of this plan.
- Life inevitably gets in the way and I have found the most success in long term diet changes comes when a client can review 1 – 2 goals per week.
Meal Plan Reset: one month: $300
Meal Plan Reset: three months: $800
Commit to Change: This is a three month commitment to revamping your diet and lifestyle. Purchasing a three month plan allows time to implement weekly lifestyle changes in combination with meal preparation.